I thought this made a nice change from all of the "veggie" butters
out there. Great for toast and bagels!
- 2 tablespoons dried fruit (cranberries, blueberries, etc.)
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a small bowl combine dried cranberries or dried blueberries and boiling water.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Drain well and finely chop berries. Stir together the 1/2 cup butter,
powdered sugar and the cranberries or blueberries.
- Cover and let chill for at least 1 hour before serving to allow flavors to blend.
Yields: 3/4 cup
Posted by warden2three at recipegoldmine.com.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spread and Flavored Butter Recipes