I thought this made a nice change from all of the "veggie" butters
out there. Great for toast and bagels!
- 2 tablespoons dried fruit (cranberries, blueberries, etc.)
- 1/2 cup boiling
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- In a small bowl combine dried cranberries or dried blueberries and boiling water.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Drain well and finely chop berries. Stir together the 1/2 cup margarine or butter,
powdered sugar, and the cranberries or blueberries.
- Cover and let chill at least
1 hour before serving to allow flavors to blend.
Yields: 3/4 cup
Posted by warden2three at recipegoldmine.com.