- 3/4 cup cranberries
- 6 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter - room temperature
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut butter into pieces.
- Coarsely chop the cranberries with the sugar in a food
processor using on/off turns.
- Add butter and blend until combined but slightly chunky.
- Spoon mixture onto a sheet of foil, mounding it into a log about an inch in diameter.
- Wrap foil around it and refrigerate.
This can be made up to 1 week ahead.
it to room temperature, slice and serve on biscuits, rolls or muffins.
Posted by artsycook at recipegoldmine.com.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spread and Flavored Butter Recipes