- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1/4 cup finely chopped craisins
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1/8 cup crushed pineapple, well drained (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In an electric mixer bowl combine the cream cheese, juice, cinnamon and sugar
on medium speed until smooth.
- Fold in orange zest, craisins, pecans and pineapple. Refrigerate.
- Serve with Ritz or Town House crackers or spread on bagels.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spread and Flavored Butter Recipes