Cream Cheese Shrimp Spread
- 1 (6 ounce) can tiny shrimp, drained
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- 1 tablespoon
- Hot pepper sauce, several dashes
- 8 ounces cream cheese
cup cocktail sauce
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mash shrimp with fork. Add garlic, lemon juice and hot sauce and blend well.
- Add cream cheese and cocktail sauce and blend.
- Carefully add capers so assure they
- Chill overnight in covered container.
- Serve with crackers – this is a spread, not dip and chips won't "work."
The flavor is just not the same if fresh shrimp are used – maybe if you
could get those very tiny shrimp it may be?
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine 7/5/01 6:33:07 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spread and Flavored Butter Recipes