Creamy Green Onion Spread
This spread is very delicious with a great flavor. The addition of dry ranch
dressing just brings out the flavor of this spread. You can serve it with crackers
or any bread of your choice. I always serve it with toasted crusty French baguette
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 stalks scallions/green
onion with tops finely chopped
- Hidden Valley Ranch dry dressing to your taste
- Crusty French baguette bread sliced and toasted
- Cut bread into diagonal slices and toast under broiler on both sides until
lightly browned. Set aside.
- Combine in a bowl the cream cheese and milk and beat on medium speed until smooth
- Add the scallions/green onions and the amount of ranch dry dressing
until you achieve the taste you want.
- Cover and refrigerate approximately 2 hours
to blend in flavors.
- Spread on the toasted slices and arrange on a platter.
- Refrigerate until ready
Crackers or breads of your choice can be used, but I prefer the toasted French
bread which compliments the spread.
Posted by bettyboop at Recipe Goldmine 9/4/2001 6:24 am