Festive Ham and Cheese Spread
- 16 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 to 2 tablespoons onion soup mix, or to your taste
- 1 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and soup mix until smooth.
- Stir in ham and cheese.
- Pour into serving bowl and sprinkle with parsley.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
Yield: 4 cups
This can also be rolled in chopped walnuts, pecans or almonds.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 9, 2001.