Festive Ham and Cheese Spread
- 16 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 to 2 tablespoons onion
soup mix, or to your taste
- 1 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and soup mix until smooth.
in ham and cheese.
- Pour into serving bowl and sprinkle with parsley.
- Chill until
ready to serve.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
Makes 4 cups.
This can also be rolled in chopped walnuts, pecans or almonds.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 9, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spread and Flavored Butter Recipes