Garlic Butter 2
Versatile as it can be used to make garlic bread, used on rice, mashed potatoes
or grilled steaks.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground paprika
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic and Parmesan cheese.
- Mix in remaining ingredients until smooth.
Makes 1 cup.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spread and Flavored Butter Recipes