- 10 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- White pepper
- Chopped parsley or dried tarragon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Slice garlic cloves thinly.
- Melt butter with oil and add garlic. Swirl the garlic
around until it starts to change color and is slightly brown. Do not let the butter
- Stir in parsley or tarragon.
- Serve with grilled or broiled fish fillets or cooked shrimp.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spread and Flavored Butter Recipes