Honey Pumpkin Butter
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt - optional
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a large saucepan. Simmer uncovered on low heat
about 40 minutes, stirring frequently, until thick.
- When thick enough, ladle into
jars and refrigerate.
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 10/22/2001 7:32 am.
Makes 1 1/2 cups.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spread and Flavored Butter Recipes