Lemon Dill Butter
- 2 cups unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Grated peel of
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Slowly melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat ( DO NOT STIR).
- Skim off
- Pour clarified butter into a medium size bowl, leaving sediment to the
bottom of pan.
- Stir in Dill and lemon peel.
- Keep warm until ready to serve.
for lobster and fish.
Posted by artsycook at recipegoldmine.com.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spread and Flavored Butter Recipes