Macadamia Nut Butter
- 1/4 cup unsalted macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room
- 2 teaspoons Cognac or Macadamia nut liqueur
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread the nuts on a baking sheet and bake until lightly toasted, about 7 to
10 minutes. Let cool.
- Place the nuts in a blender or a food processor and process until finely ground.
- Add the butter and brandy or liqueur, if desired. Process until just combined. DO
NOT OVER-PROCESS, or the butter will heat up and separate.
- Form into a log or pack
into a crock.
- Store covered in the refrigerator until serving.
Posted by artsycook at recipegoldmine.com.