Baker's One Bowl Chocolatey Football Bites
Individually wrap these chocolaty treats in plastic wrap and bring to your next tailgate party.
Prep: 15 min | Yield: 1 1/2 dozen or 18 servings, one football each
- 6 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups POST Cocoa PEBBLES Cereal White decorating gel
- Microwave chocolate, corn syrup and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 1/2 minutes, stirring after 1 1/2 minutes.
- Blend in vanilla extract.
- Add cereal; mix well. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Shape into 18 (3-inch long) football shapes with lightly moistened hands. Place on large sheet of wax paper; cool completely.
- Use decorating gel to add "lacings" to "footballs."
Let stand until gel is firm.
The FLINTSTONES and all related characters and elements are trademarks of Hanna-Barbera.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company