- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 packages dried beef,
- 3/4 cup chopped dill pickles (not pickle relish)
- 2 tablespoons chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4-6 dashes
- Soften cream cheese. Mix sour cream and cream cheese together using an electric
- Add other ingredients and stir in by hand.
- Serve with crackers.
Makes approximately 3 cups.
Other game day recipes you may like...
Cheesy Reuben Appetizer
Slow-Cooked Barbecue Pork Sandwiches
Savory Ranch Chex Mix
Fiery Kickoff Wings