Turkey Burger Sliders
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried herbes de Provence
- 1 cup mayonnaise
Mini Turkey Burgers
- 1 1/4 pounds GROUND TURKEY
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried herbes
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 10 mini sesame dinner rolls, split and warmed
- 5 slices American cheese
- 1/4 cup whole cranberry sauce
- Herb Aioli: Place garlic, lemon juice and oil in food processor or blender.
Puree until smooth.
- Fold in herbes and mayonnaise. Cover and chill.
- Mini Turkey Burgers: Mix all ingredients well and form into 2-ounce balls.
Flatten patties to 2.5-3 inches in diameter.
- Grill turkey burgers over medium - indirect heat fir 4 to 5 inches from the
heat OR working in batches, sauté in a large, heavy skillet over medium heat
to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Assembly: Place turkey burgers on rolls. Cover with cheese slices.
- Top each with 1 teaspoon cranberry sauce.
- Drizzle with herb aioli.
Yield: 10 mini burgers
Source: Chef: Head Chef Ken McAvoy
Restaurant: Wood-n-Tap Bar & Grill
Location: Greater Hartford, CT area
Recipe and photo credit: National Turkey Federation.