Apricot Honey Syrup
- 1/2 pound dried apricots
- 3 cups honey
- 3 cups simple sugar syrup
- Soak the apricots in water overnight.
- Drain off water. Puree apricots. Add honey and syrup. Store in refrigerator.
- Warm on stove or in microwave. Put into little pitchers and hold
each in oven until ready to serve.
- Simple Sugar Syrup: 4 cups sugar to 2 cups water. Bring to a boil. Boil gently without
stirring for 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
Yield: 1 to 1 1/2 quarts
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.