As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups fresh boysenberries
- 3 cups water
- 2 whole cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Place boysenberries, water and cinnamon sticks in a small heavy
saucepan. Cook over low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and strain.
- Add molasses, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Let cool.
- Pour over pancakes, crepes or ice cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Syrup Recipes