As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups light corn syrup
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Bring sugar, corn syrup and whipping cream to a boil. Stirring constantly,
boil for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in nutmeg.
- Serve with waffles, French toast, etc.
- Store tightly covered in the refrigerator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Syrup Recipes