Your generous support is what allows me to continue presenting recipes to you.
This site is a business and a source of supplemental income for my family. I receive compensation for products that I endorse.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has published guidelines regarding endorsements. These guidelines are meant to protect the public by ensuring that endorsements of products and services are always honest and never misleading.
Since this blog is a source of income and may incorporate endorsements, I feel it is important to disclose the following to you:
- I may promote products, service, or businesses and I may receive compensation from advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions and affiliate marketing.
- I Use Affiliate Links and Third Party Advertising.
- I maintain relationships with product and service providers, affiliate networks and ad networks.
- I earn commissions from affiliate links placed in articles on this blog.
- You will never pay a penny more for products when you purchase them through the affiliate links on my blog.
- I earn compensation for placing third-party advertisements on this blog.
- You can find a full list of affiliate programs that I participate in at the bottom of this disclosure.
- I only choose to promote products, services and businesses that I have personally used, or that I truly believe will be beneficial to you.
Affiliate Programs In Which I Participate:
Share-A-Sale: Recipe Goldmine (https://recipegoldmine.com) is a participant in the Share-A-Sale Marketing Program, an affiliate advertising and marketing program that pays advertising fees to sites that advertise and link to Share-A-Sale.com.