Double-Layer Pumpkin Pie
- 1 prepared 8-inch (6 ounces) Graham cracker pie crust
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon NESTLE CARNATION Evaporated Milk, chilled
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup NESTLE CARNATION Evaporated Milk, chilled
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding & piefilling mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice*
- Whipped topping (optional)
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger and 1/4 teaspoon ground
cloves can be substituted for pumpkin pie spice.
- Combine cream cheese, 1 tablespoon evaporated milk and sugar in large bowl
with wire whisk until smooth.
- Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread on bottom of pie crust.
- Pour 1 cup evaporated milk into bowl.
- Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk for 1 minute (mixture will be thick).
- Stir in pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice with wire whisk until well mixed.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping, if desired.
Yield: 8 servings
Amount per serving: Calories 350; Calories from Fat 140
%Daily Value: Total Fat 16 g 24%; Saturated Fat 9 g 43%; Cholesterol 25 mg
9%; Sodium 550 mg 23%; Carbohydrates 48 g 16%; Dietary Fiber 3 g 10%; Sugars 39
g; Protein 5 g; Vitamin A 140%; Vitamin C 10%; Calcium 10%; Iron 6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
Recipe and photo credit:
Libby's and meals.com