- 1 (12 ounce) bag cranberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups boiling
- 1 (6 ounce) package Jell-O Brand Cranberry Flavor Gelatin, or any red
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 (11 ounce)
can mandarin orange segments, drained
- Place cranberries in food processor container; cover. Process until finely
chopped; place in medium bowl. Add sugar; mix well. Set aside.
- Stir boiling water into combined dry gelatin and cinnamon in large bowl
at least 2 minutes until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in cold water.
- Refrigerate for 1 1/4 hours or until thickened.
- Stir in cranberries and oranges. Spoon into 6-cup mold or 2-quart bowl sprayed
with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
- Garnish as desired.
- Store leftover salad in refrigerator.
Yield: 12 servings
Nutrition: (per serving) Calories 110; Total fat 0g; Saturated fat 0g; Cholesterol
0mg; Sodium 50mg; Carbohydrate 26g; Dietary fiber 2g; Sugars 23g; Protein 1g; Vitamin
A 2%DV; Vitamin C 15%DV; Calcium 0%DV; Iron 0%DV
Recipe and photo credit: