- 2 cups chopped onion
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 3 sticks butter, melted
- 4 (14 ounce) cans creamed corn
- 2 cups water
- 4 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 (16 ounce) bags Pepperidge Farm Seasoned Stuffing
- 9 beaten eggs
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a saucepan melt 2 sticks butter. Add onion and celery and sauté. Add creamed corn, water, poultry seasoning and pepper. Bring to a boil. In a very large bowl, pour this mixture over stuffing mixture. Toss lightly then stir in eggs. Shape into tennis ball-size rounds. Place on a sheet pan. Brush with 1 stick melted butter.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Photo credit: alex-brown/8317421653 /