Zesty Cranberry-Orange Relish
- 2 (1/4-ounce) envelopes Knox Unflavored Gelatine
- 1 cup cold water
- 3 cups cranberries
- 1 medium orange, peeled, sectioned
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- Sprinkle gelatine over cold water in small saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
- Cook over low heat 2 minutes or until gelatine is completely dissolved,
- Place cranberries, orange, sugar and orange peel in electric blender or
food processor container; cover. Blend until coarsely chopped.
- With the motor
running, gradually add the gelatine mixture through the feed cap, processing
until well blended.
- Pour into 4-cup mold or bowl; cover.
- Refrigerate for several hours or until firm.
- Unmold onto serving platter to serve.
Yield: 6 servings
Special Extra: Garnish with additional cranberries and orange peel just before
Nutrition (per serving):Calories 140, Total fat 0g, Saturated fat 0g, Cholesterol
0mg, Sodium 5mg, Carbohydrate 34g, Dietary fiber 3g, Sugars 28g, Protein 2g, Vitamin
A 0%DV, Vitamin C 35%DV, Calcium 0%DV, Iron 0%DV
Recipe and photo credit: