Zesty Cranberry-Orange Relish
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 (1/4 ounce) envelopes Knox Unflavored Gelatine
- 1 cup cold water
- 3 cups cranberries
- 1 medium orange, peeled, sectioned
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- Sprinkle gelatine over cold water in small saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
- Cook over low heat 2 minutes or until gelatine is completely dissolved, stirring constantly.
- Place cranberries, orange, sugar and orange peel in electric blender or food processor container; cover. Blend until coarsely chopped.
- With the motor running, gradually add the gelatine mixture through the feed cap, processing until well blended.
- Pour into 4-cup mold or bowl; cover.
- Refrigerate for several hours or until firm.
- Unmold onto serving platter to serve.
Special Extra: Garnish with additional cranberries and orange peel just before serving.
Nutrition (per serving):Calories 140, Total fat 0g, Saturated fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 5mg, Carbohydrate 34g, Dietary fiber 3g, Sugars 28g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A 0%DV, Vitamin C 35%DV, Calcium 0%DV, Iron 0%DV
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company