- 1 cup slightly pureed Anasazi beans
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 cup tofu, drained very well
- 1/4 cup chopped green or red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped scallion
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 10 ounces enchilada sauce
- 10 corn tortillas
- Mix first five ingredients together.
- Add 2 tablespoons enchilada sauce.
- Moisten tortillas in warmed enchilada sauce.
- Fill tortilla with mixture and roll.
- Place in greased 11 x 7-inch baking pan with the opening of the tortilla down.
- Any remaining sauce should be poured on top of the enchiladas once the pan is filled.
- Place cheeses on top and bake at 300 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes.