- 1/2 cup soft tofu
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup sunflower or safflower oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1 egg or egg replacement for 1 egg
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Dash of salt
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a food processor, cream tofu, sweetener, oil, vanilla extract,
egg or egg replacement and banana.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Add to
food processor along with salt and process until creamy. Pulse in
poppy seeds. Pour into an oiled 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 30
to 35 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in center of bread
comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes before removing
Yield: 1 loaf
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.