- 1 large block tofu
- 3 small red peppers
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 bag curry powder (or, to taste)
- Cornstarch - enough for your preferred curry texture
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Dash of MSG (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut drained tofu into small pieces. Bring a pan of water to boil;
boil tofu for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and pour out the water.
Remove the tofu and set it aside.
- Add the oil and peppers to the
pan. Bring the temperature to a very high heat. Stir until you can
smell the spiciness you desire. Put the tofu back in. Add the curry
powder and a 1/2 cup water. Add salt, sugar and MSG. Cook for 3
to 5 minutes.
- At the end, add enough cornstarch for your desired
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tofu Recipes