- 1 large block tofu
- 3 small red peppers
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 bag curry powder (or, to taste)
- Cornstarch - enough for your preferred curry texture
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Dash of MSG (optional)
- Cut drained tofu into small pieces. Bring a pan of water to boil;
boil tofu for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and pour out the water.
Remove the tofu and set it aside.
- Add the oil and peppers to the
pan. Bring the temperature to a very high heat. Stir until you can
smell the spiciness you desire. Put the tofu back in. Add the curry
powder and a 1/2 cup water. Add salt, sugar and MSG. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- At the end, add enough cornstarch for your desired
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.