As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 250 grams regular tofu, crumbled
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk or water
- 1 to 2 tablespoons light oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (or more, depending on your taste)
- Sea salt (optional)
- 4 to 6 slices whole grain bread
- Blend all ingredients except the bread in your blender or food processor.
- Heat a frying pan on medium-high, adding a little oil to keep French
toast from sticking. Dip the bread into the tofu mixture until well-coated
but not soggy and place a couple of dipped slices in the hot pan.
Cook for a few minutes on each side until lightly browned. Make
sure that before cooking each batch of French toast you add a little
more oil to the pan.
- Serve with toppings of your choice.
Serves 2 to 4, depending on appetites.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tofu Recipes