Frozen Raspberry Tofu
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen raspberries (do not thaw)
- 1 cup drained soft tofu
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- In food processor combine raspberries straight from the freezer,
tofu, vanilla extract, and 1 tablespoon of the sugar. Process until
pureed and well blended, scraping down the sides if needed.
and add additional sugar if needed.
- Serve immediately in stemmed glasses or dessert dishes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.