Frozen Raspberry Tofu
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen raspberries (do not thaw)
- 1 cup drained soft tofu
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- In food processor combine raspberries straight from the freezer,
tofu, vanilla extract, and 1 tablespoon of the sugar. Process until
pureed and well blended, scraping down the sides if needed.
and add additional sugar if needed.
- Serve immediately in stemmed glasses or dessert dishes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tofu Recipes