Ginger Orange Tofu Teriyaki
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 pound firm tofu, cut across in 1/4 inch slices
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a 6 x 9-inch baking dish, combine the soy sauce, rice wine vinegar,
honey, garlic, ginger, orange zest and orange juice. Whisk until
the honey is dissolved.
- Lay the tofu slices in the baking dish,
overlapping slightly as necessary. Spoon sauce on top of the tofu.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the tofu is lightly browned and somewhat
- Serve the tofu cutlets fanned out on each plate.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tofu Recipes