- 1 pound firm tofu
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 quart spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 pound large shell macaroni
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- Drain and mash tofu.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add tofu and all spices. Mix well and stir
until tofu stops steaming (5 to 10 minutes).
- Add one cup of spaghetti sauce and simmer 5 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Boil macaroni until tender.
- In a 2-quart baking dish, layer 1/2 of the cooked macaroni, 1 1/2
cups of spaghetti sauce, 1/2 of the tofu mixture and 1/2 of the
- Repeat, using all remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for about
30 minutes or until cheese melts and sauce bubbles.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.