This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1 pound firm tofu
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 quart spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 pound large shell macaroni
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- Drain and mash tofu.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add tofu and all spices. Mix well and stir
until tofu stops steaming (5 to 10 minutes).
- Add one cup of spaghetti sauce and simmer 5 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Boil macaroni until tender.
- In a 2-quart baking dish, layer 1/2 of the cooked macaroni, 1 1/2
cups of spaghetti sauce, 1/2 of the tofu mixture and 1/2 of the
- Repeat, using all remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for about
30 minutes or until cheese melts and sauce bubbles.