Moo-Less Chocolate Pie
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup coffee liqueur
- 1 block silken tofu
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 prepared chocolate wafer crust
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place a small metal bowl over a saucepan with simmering water. Melt
the chocolate and coffee liqueur in the bowl. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Combine the tofu, chocolate mixture and honey in a blender container.
Liquefy until smooth. Pour the filling into the crust and refrigerate
for two hours or until filling is set.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tofu Recipes