These are great to make for entertaining.
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 (11-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 cups torn spinach leaves
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion or to your taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 4 ounces sliced turkey breast
- Spread cheese evenly over tortillas to within 1/4 inch of edges.
- Layer tomato, spinach, onion, oregano, basil alfalfa sprouts and turkey over 2/3 of each tortilla. Roll up and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- When ready to serve, unwrap and cut each log crosswise into 10 slices.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 25, 2001.