These are great to make for entertaining.
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 (11-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 cups torn spinach leaves
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion or to your taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 4 ounces sliced turkey breast
- Spread cheese evenly over tortillas to within 1/4 inch of edges.
- Layer tomato,
spinach, onion, oregano, basil alfalfa sprouts and turkey over 2/3 of each tortilla.
Roll up and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- When ready to serve, unwrap and cut each log crosswise into 10 slices.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 25, 2001.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.