Easy Turkey Quiche
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups leftover stuffing or 1 (6 ounce) package stuffing mix
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Press leftover stuffing or mix into 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish to form
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Combine meat and cheese.
- In another bowl, beat eggs, milk and pepper.
- Sprinkle meat and cheese on baked crust.
- Pour egg mixture on top layer.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in a 350 degree F oven until center is set.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with tomato wedges.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.