Two-Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
Yield: 24 pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) container cream cheese or vanilla frosting
- 1 (16 ounce) jar creamy peanut butter
- Line an 8 or 9 inch square baking dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil sprayed with cooking spray. Butter the parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Melt frosting and peanut butter in the microwave in 30 second intervals until just melted.
- Mix frosting and peanut butter well.
- Pour into the prepared pan. Refrigerate for at least one hour to firm up.
- Cut into 24 squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Grease the pan before laying the parchment paper. Make sure the parchment paper or aluminum foil goes up opposite sides of the pan far enough to get a grip to lift it out of the pan in one slab.
If using cream cheese frosting, refrigerate the fudge.
The easiest way to cut fudge into squares is with a pizza cutter rocker.
- Peanut butter and chocolate frosting
- Peanut butter and salted caramel frosting
Photo credit: photophnatic on Visualhunt.com