Baked Brie with Raspberry Coulis for Two
- 1 small wheel brie, cut in half horizontally
- 2 sheets phyllo dough, cut in half
- 1/4 cup clarified butter
- 1/4 cup sweetened raspberry puree (seedless)
- Place a half sheet of the phyllo on a flat surface.
- Brush with butter, and place the 2nd sheet over the first, at a right angle to
- Place half the brie in the center and pull up the sides of the dough, then twist
the ends gently. Repeat for second brie.
- Place these phyllo "purses" on a nonstick baking sheet and bake at
450 degrees F for about 5 minutes, until golden brown.
- Present on a plate with drizzled raspberry puree, and drizzle more over the purses.
- Garnish with fresh berries and mint leaf.