Valentine's Day Cheeseboard
Make it your own! Substitute any of your favorite brands and varieties of
Wisconsin cheese on this cheeseboard.
- Carr Valley Caso Bolo Mellage cheese
- Edelweiss Grazier Aged Gouda cheese
- Door Artisan BelAdagio cheese
- Saxon Big Ed's Gouda™ with Birdy’s Red Wine Cold Pack Cheese Spread
- Dark chocolate sea salt caramels
- Chocolate-covered coffee beans
- Thinly sliced Finocchio (fennel) salami
- Pomegranate seeds
- Toffee pieces
- Candied pecans
- Chocolate-covered strawberries
- Assorted crackers
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Arrange the Carr Valley Caso Bolo Mellage, aged gouda, Door Artisan
BelAdagio and red wine cheese spread on a serving board.
- Fill in board with caramels, coffee beans, salami, pomegranate seeds,
toffee, pecans, strawberries and crackers.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Cheesemonger Tip: A cheese and chocolate pairing is simply sensational.
Cheese is typically soft or crumbly; pairing it with chocolate-covered coffee
beans and toffee adds crunch as well as sweetness.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Valentine's Day Recipes