Heart of My Heart Cinnamon Rolls
Nothing says love better than a pan of Heart of My Heart Cinnamon Rolls. Top
them with our cream cheese frosting for the perfect treat.
- Rhodes AnyTime!® Cinnamon Rolls, thawed but still cold
- Cream cheese frosting (included with rolls)
- Pink food coloring
- Unwind each thawed cinnamon roll, leaving the center still coiled. Coil
the unrolled end to match the center.
- Place the two coiled ends together and pull the middle down to make a
point. Pinch point tightly. Place on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes.
- Place frosting in a bowl and tint pink. Spread each heart with frosting
and decorate with sprinkles as desired.
Prep Time: 15 min | Bake Time: 1-14 min | Servings: as many as desired
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):