Dreamy Mini Cheesecakes
You won't need a bow and arrow to catch your crush this Valentine's Day.
Woo him or her with these mini pink gems that can be made a day ahead for a no-fuss,
relaxing end to a romantic dinner at home. Also try the 4th of July version using
the tip below!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 8 drops McCormick® Red Food Color
- 12 vanilla wafers or chocolate wafers
- Melted chocolate (optional)
- Fresh or frozen raspberries (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium
speed until light and fluffy. Add egg, extracts and food color; beat well.
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups. Place a wafer in bottom of each
muffin cup. Evenly divide cheese mixture among cups.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours to overnight.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate, if desired. Top with fresh or frozen raspberries,
Yield: 12 servings
4th of July Cheesecakes: Omit red food color; top cheesecakes with strawberries
Nutrition Information per 1 serving: Calories: 113 Sodium: 76 mg Fat: 8 g
Carbohydrates: 8 g Cholesterol: 38 mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 2 g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>>Valentine's Day Recipes