Melt Your Heart Pizza
- 6 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls or 9 Rhodes™ Dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 8-10 slices pepperoni, cut into heart shapes
- Sliced olives
- Spray board or counter with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll combined rolls into a 12-14-inch circle and place on a large sprayed
pizza pan or baking sheet. Cut into a 12-inch heart shape. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise for
- Remove wrap and pre-bake at 350 degrees F 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Spread crust with pizza sauce and top with cheese, pepperoni and olives.
- Return to oven and bake until cheese is melted.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Valentine's Day Recipes