Adobo Chicken Wings
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup vinegar
- 1 whole head garlic - peel and crush cloves
- 1 to 2 bay leaves
- 5 peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix everything but the wings together.
- Place wings in large pan.
- Pour sauce over the wings, and bake until wings are done and golden brown.
Source: Ultimate Chicken Cookbook
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Wing Recipes