African Chicken Wings
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons crushed red pepper (or more, if desired)
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 4 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 5 to 6 pounds split chicken wings or drumettes
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the chicken wings; mix
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken wings; place in the sauce and toss to coat
- Place on rimmed baking sheets that have been coated with nonstick vegetable
spray and bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until done to desired crispness.
Yield: 60 to 70 pieces
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.