Aloha Chicken Wings
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped fresh pineapple
- 3/4 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3-1/2 pounds chicken wings, split, discard tips (20 wings)
- Combine pineapple, barbecue sauce, soy sauce and ginger in large, shallow,
- Add chicken, turning to coat all sides. Cover and marinate for 15 minutes
- Grill or broil chicken 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink,
brushing occasionally with marinade and turning once halfway through cooking.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
- Garnish with pineapple wedges and leaves, if desired.