- 1 (5 pound) bag frozen chicken wings
- 1 (10 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry onion soup mix
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina-style salad dressing
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the chicken wings into individual pieces and place on two lightly greased
- Spread apricot preserves over wings.
- Sprinkle dry onion soup mix over wings, then pour Catalina dressing all
- Bake for 1 hour.
Yield: 20 to 25 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.