Athenian Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds chicken drumettes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion tops
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Create marinade by whisking together olive oil, t teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon
pepper, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon lemon zest and oregano.
- Marinate chicken in marinade for 20-30 minutes. Spray cookie sheet with non stick
- Place chicken in single layer on cookie sheet.
- Cook in oven until browned and cooked through, turning chicken after first 20
minutes and cooking for a total of 35 minutes or until cooked through.
- Combine Greek yogurt, honey, 1 teaspoon lemon zest, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon
pepper and green onion.
- Serve chicken with yogurt sauce for dipping.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: National Chicken Council
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.