Bandito Chicken Wings
- 12 whole chicken wings
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup French salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet over medium heat combine 2 tablespoons butter and oil. Fry chicken until brown.
- Place in a greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In a saucepan, combine taco sauce, barbecue sauce and French dressing. Worcestershire
sauce, hot pepper sauce and remaining butter; cook and stir over medium heat until butter is melted and sauce is blended.
- Pour 1/2 cup sauce over the chicken wings.
- Bake uncovered at 300 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Serve with remaining sauce.