- 12-16 frozen chicken wings (do not thaw)
- 1 can Coca-Cola
- 1 cup Sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce
- Pour the Coca-Cola into the crock pot.
- Place all the chicken wings into the Coca-Cola.
- Cook on LOW for 3-4 hours.
- Remove wings from crock pot and place in a single layer on a
foil-covered baking pan.
- Brush wings with all the barbecue sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes.
Photo credit: (c) Can Stock Photo /
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Wing Recipes