Barbeque Chicken Drumettes
These spicy, sweet and sour Barbeque Chicken Drumettes are easy to make and perfect
for grilling. The marinade adds unique and tasty flavors that will make this a summer
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 (3.98 ounce packets MAGGI Sofrito Seasoning Paste (tomato,
- 3 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3 pounds small chicken wing drumettes
- Place apple juice, vinegar, sugar, sofrito, seasoning sauce, hot sauce, bouillon
and chili powder in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Place chicken drumettes in a large bowl; pour marinade over chicken and mix well.
- Cover; refrigerate overnight (reserve marinade for basting).
- Preheat grill with oiled racks.
- Grill chicken, turning occasionally, for about 10 minutes or until just cooked
- Brush with reserved marinade; continue grilling, turning chicken and basting
often with more marinade, for about 5 minutes longer.
Preparation Time: 15 mins | Cooking Time: 15 mins
Cooling Time: 8 hrs marinating
| Servings: 10
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé® and meals.com.