This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Barbeque Chicken Drumettes
These spicy, sweet and sour Barbeque Chicken Drumettes are easy to make and perfect
for grilling. The marinade adds unique and tasty flavors that will make this a summer
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 (3.98 ounce packets MAGGI Sofrito Seasoning Paste (tomato, garlic, onion)
- 3 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3 pounds small chicken wing drumettes
- Place apple juice, vinegar, sugar, sofrito, seasoning sauce, hot sauce, bouillon
and chili powder in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Place chicken drumettes in a large bowl; pour marinade over chicken and mix well.
- Cover; refrigerate overnight (reserve marinade for basting).
- Heat grill with oiled racks.
- Grill chicken, turning occasionally, for about 10 minutes or until just cooked
- Brush with reserved marinade; continue grilling, turning chicken and basting
often with more marinade, for about 5 minutes longer.
Prep Time: 15 min | Cooking Time: 15 min | Servings: 10
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé® and meals.com