Bayou Buffalo Wings
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 3 teaspoons rosemary and thyme (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons salt and pepper or Creole/Cajun seasoning salt
- 1/2 cup Southern Comfort
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) melted butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 24 chicken wings or drumettes
- Vegetable or cooking oil for deep-frying
- Breading: In a bowl, blend all of the dry ingredients for the breading.
- Egg Wash: In a separate bowl, make the egg wash by blending the eggs and milk.
- Add the chicken and coat well.
- Place coated chicken in breading and toss.
- Place the breaded chicken in a deep fryer or in pot that has enough hot
350 degrees F oil to cover chicken. Cook until golden brown.
- Sauce: In a large bowl, mix all ingredients and toss in cooked chicken,
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.