- 25 to 30 chicken wing drumettes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pint fresh blackberries
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon hot Hungarian paprika (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Place wings in single layer in baking pan and brush with melted butter.
- Mash garlic and salt together into paste.
- Using a wooden spoon, push the blackberries through a non-metallic sieve.
- Mix garlic paste and blackberry juice with remaining ingredients and let
set to blend flavors.
- Bake drumettes at 375 degrees F for 1/2 hour.
- Brush on blackberry sauce and continue to bake another 1/2 hour, until wings
are tender. Baste and turn frequently. Add water if the juice cooks away before
wings are done.