- 25 to 30 chicken wing drumettes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pint fresh blackberries
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon hot Hungarian paprika (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Place wings in single layer in baking pan and brush with melted butter.
- Mash garlic and salt together into paste.
- Using a wooden spoon, push the blackberries through a non-metallic sieve.
- Mix garlic paste and blackberry juice with remaining ingredients and let
set to blend flavors.
- Bake drumettes at 375 degrees F for 1/2 hour.
- Brush on blackberry sauce and continue to bake another 1/2 hour, until wings
are tender. Baste and turn frequently. Add water if the juice cooks away before wings are done.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.