- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds chicken wings
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 to 3 teaspoons ground red pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle blue cheese dressing
- Cut off and discard wing tips; cut wings in half at joint.
- Place chicken on a lightly greased rack of a broiler pan; set aside.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan; add hot sauce, soup mix and red pepper.
- Brush chicken with butter mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven; turn chicken and brush with remaining butter mixture.
- Bake for 10 to 15 additional minutes or until tender.
- Serve warm with salad dressing.
Yield: about 3 dozen
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.