This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Buffalos of a Different Color
- 2/3 cup green hot pepper sauce (such as green Tabasco)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 12 wings, cut in half at joints, wing tips removed and discarded
- Combine the hot pepper sauce, lemon juice, vegetable oil, garlic and black
pepper in a small bowl.
- Place the wings in a resealable plastic bag.
- Pour the mixture over the wings and shake to coat them.
- Refrigerate the wings for 2 hours or as long as overnight.
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Cover a rimmed baking sheet with foil and
spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Remove the wings from the marinade and discard the marinade.
- Place the wings on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
Nutritional information per serving: 394 cal., 30 g fat (7 g sat), 113 mg
chol., 2 g carb., 27 g pro., 0 g fiber, 131 mg sodium